Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back on Track!

Even after my 0.4 gain from the past two weeks I am officially back on track! Adding in a couple of songs per night in dancing has really paid off. Not only is it fun, but I lost 1.8 this week! That still keeps me at an average weekly loss of 1.3 lbs.

I'm starting to feel like the loss is going so slow, but I just need to keep focused that at least its going. This is not about a single family wedding or reaching a certain amount down for the holidays. This is about me finally taking control and gaining the body I want and deserve to have. I am smart, funny, caring and I deserve to have a healthy and happy body!

Goals:

  •  1,000 Just Dance sweat points per day (3,000 Just Dance sweat points per day)
  •  100 oz water per day  (130 oz water per day)
Every time I add a goal, I will keep on the goals I have accomplished in green to show me how far I've come and to remind me to maintain.

I read somewhere that 10 sweat points is roughly equal to 1 calorie, of course I'm heavier than most of those people so I'm going to assume I burn a bit more. For math's sake I'll use the 10:1 (meaning 100 extra calories per day for the 1,000 sweat points and 300 calories per day for the 3,000 sweat points - Now that puts it into perspective).


9/11/2012

Weight: 298.4 (-1.8 this week & -7.6 total)
5% Goal: 291 (7.4 pounds to go!)
10% Goal: 276 (22.4 pounds to go!)
Daily Points   47
 

I can't wait to get Zumba for Xbox 360. Just Dance 3 is fun, but I feel like I'm burning more during Zumba and the upbeat is fun!  To finish this post, I'll put up a picture showing the reason I lock our bedroom door when I dance so my boyfriend can't walk in. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment