Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Just Dance 3

After two weeks of travel and being sick, I've actually gained back 0.4 lbs. This week is my super serious, get back on track week. I picked up the Wii version of Just Dance 3 (on sale for $15 at Target) and have set a goal of 500 "Sweat Points" per day for this week at a minimum.

Just Dance 3 has another version of Sweat It Out where you aim for "sweat points" (bring activity points to mind anyone?). There are three plans you can follow to track your sweat points and each gives you a different daily goal. I've started with level 1 which requires 500 sweat points per day (2 songs gives me a little over 500 sweat points).

Do I feel the burn? In the arm holding the Wii-mote...yes. As for the rest of me, the songs are just short enough that I can do the whole thing without getting worn out (they do have a non-stop shuffle options for a continuous dance workout).

The moves are impossible to figure out from the little stick figures, you really just have to do the song a couple of times in order to learn the order of moves. Practice means more movement and calories burned!

What I'm really looking forward to is Zumba Party for XBox. As I continue using the Just Dance 3, lets see if I start seeing any results.

9/4/2012

Weight: 300.2 (+0.4 this week & -5.8 total)
5% Goal: 291 (9.2 pounds to go!)
10% Goal: 276 (24.2 pounds to go!)
Daily Points   48

No comments:

Post a Comment