Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hibachi Tonight!

Every Thursday my boyfriend, Stephen, and I go out to dinner. It's our way to get out of the house (he works from home) and spend some time treating ourselves. I was very nervous to see what he wanted to go do and when he said Hibachi, I felt my heart skip a beat.

How am I supposed to face the soup, salad, friend rice, noodles, meat, and veggies they all fry up and put in front of me??????

With eTools!


Hibachi Chicken (1 cup) - 8 points
Hibachi Shrimp (1 cup) - 6 points
Hibachi Steak (1 cup) - 10 points
Hibachi Veggies (1 cup) - 5 points (wow they must put a ton of oil in there to make vegetables 5 points when they are usually 0!!!)
Fried rice (1 cup) - 10 points
Veggie Lo-Mein (1 cup) - 8 points

All together that can be a 33 point dinner for what I normally eat. Now I would pull in my weekly points, but I have a work retreat this weekend with lots of good food and alcohol so I'm going to pull in my 18 points I saved for dinner and my 2 activity points I earned at work today.


My dinner for tonight with my 20 points:
1 cup hibachi steak, 1 cup hibachi veggies, & 1/2 cup fried rice = 20 points!


Gotta run, time for dinner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment