Friday, August 3, 2012

Party Snacks




 




Game night is tonight! That means good friends, silly games, and food temptations galore. Luckily I have a game plan thanks to some of the recipes found on WeightWatchers.com.






Instead of straight wine (4 points per 5 oz) I'm bringing Diet Sprite and making spritzers (now the same 5 oz is only 2 points). More to drink with the same amount of points! :)
 







 
Bread Bowl Dip 


Bread Bowl Dip - Looks amazing and I'm bringing veggie crudites to dip. 4 points for 1/4 cup of dip and 2 bread cubes cut from the middle part. If it works out well I will post the recipe in a new section for my fav WW recipes.








Image of Grilled, Stuffed Jalapenos 


 Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos - I love some jalapeno poppers, here is a healthier (and more visually appealing, if you ask me) option. Only 1 point per pepper! (Say that 5 times fast) Again recipe to follow if they turn out well.





 

I've got my recipes and I pre-tracked my points this morning. Let the games BEGIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment