Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Scariest moment of my life

First Weight Watchers Meeting last night. This is about the thousandth time I've tried to lose the weight, but I know this is the time I will succeed.

I am at my heaviest ever and with a 10-12 hour a day desk job I don't see the weight going, but still steadily creeping.

No one knows my actual weight, not my mother, my best friend, or even my boyfriend. I think its time to let it be known because by hiding that number I am trying to hide the fact that I....am...obese. The thought of that number being out there for people to see terrifies me to the core, which is why I need it out there. That fear is starting to translate to fear for my health.

So *deep breath* here it goes.....

8/1/2012 -The Beginning
Weight: 306
5% Goal: 291
10% Goal: 276
Daily Points: 49

3 comments:

  1. You got this girl! And you're surrounded by people who totally support you however you need. xoxoxo!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. It take a lot of courage and strength to step up like this :) I am so proud of you, and support you 100% !!!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this! I am so proud of your courage and willpower! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete